A pleasant environment starts with a healthy body
Staying in the pink of health
Keep yourself updated with the latest information from official sources.
- Check the latest updates and advisories related to the COVID-19 coronavirus at the following links:
- World Health Organization (www.who.int)
- Ministry of Health Singapore (www.moh.gov.sg)
- Singapore Government (www.gov.sg)
Click here to find out how the COVID-19 coronavirus affects Reed Exhibitions' events.
Monitor not just your health, but your travel companions too.
If your or your travel companions are feeling unwell, avoid attending any events and gatherings.
Please consult your hotel concierge or the help desk at ATF Market for assistance and seek medical attention immediately.
For ambulance, call 995 (emergency only)
Nearest hospitals to Marina Bay Sands:
585 North Bridge Rd, Singapore 188770
Singapore General Hospital
Outram Rd, Singapore 169608
PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE
It goes without saying that personal hygience protects you and the people around you.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands.
- Wear a mask even if you are showing the slightest symtoms of a fever, flu or cough.