If you are experiencing any issue(s) with latency, frozen screen, poor quality audio/video, or meeting getting disconnected while using a home or non-enterprise WiFi connection, try the following:
- Check your Internet bandwidth using an online speed test, such as nperf, Speedtest, or Comparitech
- Try to connect directly via Wired (if your internet router has wired ports)
- Try bringing your computer or mobile device closer to the WiFi router or access point in your home or office
- Upgrade your WiFI router firmware. Check your WiFi router vendor support site for firmware upgrade availability.
- Use a WiFi extender such to increase the distance and strength of your WiFi signal
- Use a higher powered/long-range WiFi such to increase the WiFi signal on your PC or Mac
- Use a cable modem (if you have cable modem) to improve internet performance