*The price stated does not include GST. A 7% GST will be applicable for all Singapore registered companies. Do reach out to the ATF team if you are attending the market for the first time as a buyer/producer/start up company. We would like to better understand your needs and extend an exclusive offer** for your registration at the market. Kindly submit your details through this form and we will be in touch with you within 3 working days upon receipt of your information.
**Terms and conditions applies
Attendees of Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) will be given a Participant Badge upon registration. Selected attendees will be accredited by the Organiser and be granted a Buyer Badge. Decision made will be at the Organiser's discretion.
Participation Terms & Agreement
Exclusivity of the Participant's activities within the confines of the Event(s)
- Admission will be open to accredited registrants to the said event 'Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) and ScreenSingapore'. The organiser reserves the right to refuse or regulate admission to any person.
- Organiser reserves its right to unilaterally and ipso jure refuse or withdraw to any person for the Event(s) and/or for any future events organised by Reed Exhibitions in case of any breach or non-performance of the rules by the registrant, without prejudice of any damages that the Organiser could claim because of such breach and/or of the non-performance.
Advertising - distribution of documents or items or objects of any kind
- All registrants undertake the responsibility to refrain from engaging outside the market and/or create events in activities identical or similar to those exercised within the confines of the ATF and ScreenSingapore market and in particular on premises such as a hotel or any other premises outside of said event.
- Any form of advertising other than that using the media made available to the participant by the Organiser, and for which the fees for insertion or display have been paid beforehand in accordance with the rates in force, is strictly forbidden. Registrants are prohibited from distribution of any advertising material, or documents of any kind as a promotional item deemed of conflicting interest unless otherwise approved by the Organiser. Use of self-adhesive advertisements or advertising materials not specifically authorised by the Organiser is strictly forbidden.
- The organiser is the sole holder of the rights to publish and to distribute magazines, publications, catalogues and event dailies. It may grant all or part of such rights to supporting media partners.